Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pick-Up Lines





We know it’s tough out there when it comes to finding that special someone. So we’ve put together a list of the most extensively tested pick-up lines known to man. Tested first in the lab, under controlled situations, and then out in the field by yours truly, these are sure to alleviate your physical yearnings. 


For Straight People (i.e. Breeders):

There aren’t enough people in the world. Let’s make more.
You’re a man. I’m a woman. It’s meant to be.
My biological clock is ticking.

We could’ve written more, but honestly they don’t need any more help popping out dozens of screaming larvae that will one day grow up to become as dumb as their predecessors.



For Lesbians:

My rent is getting to be a little too much. Want to move in with me?
I have all six seasons of “The L Word” on DVD.
My girlfriend just broke up with me and she left me with a lot of emotional baggage.
I’m working on a documentary about feminism post 9-11.
Hey, do you want to adopt a cat together?
Do you want to go with me to the WNBA game? We can listen to the new Indigo Girls CD on the way there.
I’m headed to a rally for women’s rights. Want to join me?
I have a coupon for the vegan buffet at Flannel World. What do you say we make a night of it?
Did I mention my bra is made out of organic hemp?
Nice mullet.
Nice motorcycle.
There’s nothing I love more than the environment, except protesting.
What do you say we put on wife-beaters, lift weights, and watch Saturday Night Live?
I’m a high school gym teacher and I volunteer at an animal shelter on the weekends.
Will you be the Bette to my Tina? 
I’m eighteen now. It’s time I settled down.
My two favorite things are commitment and changing myself.


For Gay Men:

Look, an empty room.
I’m single.
I’m in a relationship, but he’s cool with it.
I just got tested. I’m all clean.
Found a condom.
Excuse me, I seem to be suffering from a rather serious snake bite. Do you think you could suck out the venom?
Boxers or briefs?
Top or bottom?
My boyfriend is out of town.
What’s your favorite Madonna album?
No one is looking.
So, we’ve been dating for three whole hours. I think it’s time we took this to the next level
This bed is comfortable. Join me.
The backseat of my car is really comfortable.
Hey.
What’s up?
*Wink*

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm gonna have to try the bottom half of the gay men list. (Let's NOT analyze the fact that I used "bottom" or a word with "anal" in it, m'kay?)

    ReplyDelete